The beauty of SMS lies in the two-way nature of the channel. Just like you can send MMS and SMS to your subscribers, you can also receive SMS and MMS from your subscribers. Postscript makes responding to subscribers easy by centralizing these messages on your Responses tab. By interacting with your subscribers, you can:
- Build rapport and trust by reading and responding to their concerns and questions.
- Create great experiences by delivering high-quality support on your customers' preferred channel.
- Improve how carriers view your toll-free number. Carriers are less likely to flag it as spam or filter messages you send.
In this article, we'll discuss how you can use Postscript's response tab and our integrations to interact with your subscribers.
Interact with Subscribers Using Postscript
When it comes to interacting with your subscribers, Postscript gives you a few options. We'll touch on each below and link you to other resources for more in-depth information.
Our Response page brings together all inbound subscriber responses. You can access your Responses by selecting Messaging in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then selecting Responses.
Here you can:
- Filter responses by issue (e.g., shipping, returns, payment, product, etc.)
- Filter responses by sentiment (e.g., frustrated subscribers, happy subscribers, etc.
- Drill into individual subscriber profiles where you can view unique details and Shopify customer history, if available.
Learn more about our Responses tab here.
Postscript integrates with several Customer Support solutions. If you use any of the below solutions, you can connect it to Postscript and have responses flow through to your support team. This helps you centralize subscriber questions and concerns in your preferred solution.
|→ Help Scout
Learn how to forward subscriber responses to your support email here.
- Interested in learning how to better manage Flow Builder replies? In Managing Flow Builder Responses, we discuss how to filter out Flow Builder responses in Gorgais and Zendesk.
- Wondering how to prioritize SMS responses? Our Topic and Sentiment Labels for Subscriber Responses article discusses key elements of response management within your Responses tab.
- Need a tour of your Postscript Responses tab? Check out our guide here.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.