Postscript integrates with Help Scout, allowing you to share information between the two solutions.
About Help Scout
Help Scout provides an email-based customer support platform, knowledge base tool, and an embeddable search/contact widget for customer service professionals.
Why You Should Set Up Help Scout
- Easily direct customers to help articles that will help solve their issue.
- Centralize all customer communications in one place so your support teams can better provide service.
- Get actionable insight into customer issues with robust analytics.
Set Up Help Scout in Postscript
- Select Messaging in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select Responses.
- Select Forward Responses in the top-right corner of the page.
- Enter the email associated with your Help Scout support inbox.
- Select Start Forwarding.
Responses forwarded to Help Scout appear as sent from Postscript. When your support team responds to the ticket, the response will go straight to the subscriber's text thread.
You should now be all set to get started with Help Scout!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.