At Postscript, we strive to be as transparent as possible with our merchants about how our pricing works. After thorough research and conversations with partners and customers, we determined a usage-based plan offers shops the flexibility needed to adapt to their industry throughout the year. With our usage-based approach to pricing, you:
- Will only be charged for what you send.
- Can review your usage across days, carriers, country, message type, and more
- Can track, control, and predict your spend for each month
In this article, we explore the various plans available with Postscript and what is included with each.
What Plans Does Postscript Offer?
Postscript offers the choice of four plans which we'll dive into below. Each plan gives shops access to a specific set of features and functionality within the Postscript platform.
Designed for brands just getting started with SMS. This plan includes the following features:
- Campaigns and automations
- Unlimited segments
- All subscriber acquisition tools, with 2 default opt-in Keywords
- Help Center access
- Unique, verified toll-free number
Great for brands building out their SMS program. This plan includes all features from the Free plan, plus:
- Live chat and email support
- Unlimited opt-in Keywords
Perfect for established brands who are scaling up SMS as a top revenue-generating channel. This plan includes all features from the Growth plan, plus:
- Onboarding Launch Specialist
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager for SMS strategy
- Priority live chat and email support
- Tier 1 engineering support
- API access for custom integrations
- "Powered by Postscript" removed from opt-in tools
- Branded short link subdomain
- Support for brands that sell alcohol products (if you are an alcohol brand, please work with your Customer Success Manager to begin alcohol-specific onboarding.)
Perfect for established brands with a long-term commitment to SMS success. This plan includes all features from the Professional plan, plus:
- Dedicated Enterprise Customer Success Manager for SMS strategy
- Priority live chat support (usually 2-minute response time during business hours)
- Data Warehouse Push
- Discount on Postscript Plus
Choosing a Plan
You can view, manage, and change your plan on the Plans page in the Billing section of Postscript. If you've already chosen a plan, you can find what your plan includes here under Compare Plans.
- Select your shop name in the side menu of the Postscript dashboard, then select Billing.
- Select Plans in the top-right corner of your page.
- View plans available with Postscript. You can choose a different plan by selecting Select Plan beneath the plan name.
Upgrading a Plan
You can upgrade to a higher-tiered plan from your Plans page within Postscript. Simply select the purple Select Plan button beneath your desired plan.
Postscript will ask you to confirm a few things before you upgrade:
- Confirm that the selected plan is the one to which you wish to upgrade.
- Confirm prorated platform fee that you will be billed upon upgrading. Postscript displays the amount.
Before You Go
- You can downgrade your plan at any time by selecting the purple Select Plan button beneath your desired plan. The change will go into effect at the beginning of the next month and you will have access to your current platform features until that time.
- Did you know special characters and emojis impact character count? Learn more about the impact these have on character count, and ultimately, your bill.
- Interested in learning more about your Postscript bill and charges? We've got you covered with this guide.
- Need to brush up on how sending internationally impacts your bill? Check out this article.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.