Postscript integrates with Klaviyo, allowing you to push information to Klaviyo from Postscript as well as receive information from Klaviyo.
Klaviyo is an automated marketing campaign solution that focuses on email, social advertising, and analytics. By linking your Klaviyo account with Postscript, you can collect SMS subscribers through Klaviyo forms, popups, and email lists.
How Our Klaviyo Integration Benefits You
- Implement a more contextual messaging strategy by using Klaviyo lists to create segments in Postscript.
- Employ a Postscript popup and send those subscribers to your Klaviyo account. Alternatively, you can use a Klaviyo popup to pass subscribers to Postscript.
- Sync dynamically generated Postscript coupons with Klaviyo.
- Create Postscript segments to capture subscribers who received or clicked on a link in a Klaviyo email.
- Similarly, create Klaviyo segments based on whether a subscriber interacted with links included in messages sent using Postscript.
Configure Klaviyo in Postscript
- Select your Shop Name or Account Plans in the top-right corner of your Klaviyo dashboard.
- Under Account, select the Settings tab, then select the API Keys sub-tab.
- Under this tab - next to your Company Name, make note of or write down your Public API Key—you'll enter this in Postscript later.
- Select the Create Private API Key button.
- In the popup, name your API Key (we recommend naming this key something containing "Postscript" so that you can easily reference it in the future).
- Next, select your access level. In order for data to properly flow to and from Postscript, please select Full Access Key. Learn more about Klaviyo's API scopes here.
- Select the Create button in the upper-right corner, then select the Copy Key button to save your Private API Key to your clipboard so you can easily enter this in Postscript later.
- Select Apps in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard.
- Locate and select Klaviyo. You can scroll to locate it or use the search field at the top of the Apps page.
- Enter or paste your Private API Key in the Klaviyo API Key field.
- Enter or paste your Klaviyo Public API Key in the Klaviyo Public API Key field.
- Select Save Integration in the top-right corner of the page.
- Once these details save, select the Enabled toggle so it turns green.
But Wait, There's More!
Postscript's integration with Klaviyo is robust, allowing you to streamline your marketing messaging strategy. We've linked to additional content below to help you navigate our integration.
- Set Up Your SMS and Email Message Planner. Visualize a unified view of SMS and email campaigns for better planning of your brand's marketing communications.
- Send Subscriber Email Data to Klaviyo. Did you know you can collect phone and email using a Postscript popup? Send that email data to Klaviyo following these quick steps!
- Link a Klaviyo Form or Popup. Want to collect SMS subscribers using a Klaviyo form or popup? Link up your form so those numbers flow through to Postscript using the steps in this article.
- Create a Klaviyo Welcome Series. Running a giveaway or early access sign up using a Klaviyo form or popup? You can create a unique welcome series to send those subscribers using the steps outlined in this article.
- Use Klaviyo Lists to Segment Subscribers. Learn how to sync Klaviyo lists with Postscript and send out campaigns and automations to subscribers who are a part of that list.
- Sync Postscript Coupons to Klaviyo. Postscript generates unique coupons for every subscriber, and now you can include those coupons in Klaviyo emails. Learn how to take advantage of this feature in the steps outlined in this article.
- Using Klaviyo Email and Click Activity to Create Segments and User Filters. Use SMS to reach out to subscribers who have received a particular Klaviyo email as well as subscribers who have clicked any links within any email.
- Send Postscript Click Activity to Klaviyo. Learn how to create Klaviyo segments based on whether a subscriber interacted with links included in messages sent using Postscript.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.