Postscript integrates with Klaviyo, allowing you to share information between the two solutions.
Klaviyo is an automated marketing campaign solution that focuses on email, social advertising, and analytics. By linking your Klaviyo account with Postscript, you can collect SMS subscribers through Klaviyo forms, popups, and email lists.
Why You Should Enable This Integration
Locate Your Klaviyo API Keys
- Select your Shop Name in the top-right corner of your Klaviyo dashboard, then select Account from the drop-down.
- Select the Settings drop-down, then select API Keys.
- Select the blue Create Private API Key button to generate a new API key.
- Under Label, select the pencil icon for your new API key to note that you're using this key for Postscript.
- Select the eye icon to the right of the Private API Key to view the key.
For your Klaviyo integration, you'll need both your Public API Key and your Private API Key. Write both of these down—you'll enter them in Postscript later.
Complete Your Klaviyo Integration Setup
- Select Apps in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select List Growth.
- Locate and select Klaviyo. You can scroll to locate it or use the search field at the top of the Apps page.
- Enter or paste your Private API Key in the Klaviyo API Key field.
- Enter or paste your Klaviyo Public API Key in the Klaviyo Public API Key field.
- Select Save Integration in the top-right corner of the page.
- Once these details save, select the Enabled toggle so it turns blue.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.