We offer a free trial for brands interested in trying out Postscript before hopping onto a paid plan. The trial includes free usage credit of $1,000 to spend during your first 30 days. With Postscript, you can:
- Convert your site visitors into subscribers by easily growing your SMS subscriber list with TCPA-compliant popups, opt-in links, social media, and more.
- Target specific subsets of subscribers based on location, engagement, behavior, and purchase history—and drive traffic and sales through strategic offers.
- Create great experiences by delivering high-quality support on your customers' preferred channel.
In this article, we'll provide details about our free trial, what's included, and how you can try out our higher-tiered plans.
Free Trial Overview
By default, shops choosing to trial Postscript will enter the Starter Plan. During your trial, you will have access to all features included in your plan. You can find more information on those features below.
If a shop uses their entire $1,000 usage credit before the end of their 30-day trial, then they will begin regular billing for additional messages sent.
A free trial usage credit is only available during the free trial period. Unused portions of the usage credit will not carry over into a post-trial billing period.
What's Included in Your Free Trial
In addition to a shop's $1,000 usage credit, the shop will have access to the features included in the plan they are trialing. By default, shops choosing to trial Postscript will enter the Starter Plan.
If you're interested in trialing the Professional or Enterprise plan, please reach out to Postscript Sales to get started.
Starter plan plus:
Growth plan plus:
Professional plan plus:
Before You Go
- Any unused portion of your free usage credit will expire at the end of 30 days.
- You have up to 30 days to use the free usage credit. If your shop uses its entire free usage credit before the 30 days are up, then your shop will start being billed for usage.
- Your free usage credit applies toward usage activity and carrier fees.
- Need help installing Postscript? We've got you covered with this tutorial.
- Interested in learning more about how Postscript bills brands? Learn more with this guide.
- Want more information about how sending internationally impacts your bill? Check out this article.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.