With Postscript popups, you can view impression, engagement, and conversion metrics for both desktop and mobile popups. Postscript popups collecting phone numbers and email will see broken-out conversation metrics for each. With this insight, you can:
- Gauge the effectiveness of your various popups by comparing the popup types, styling, and/or offers.
- Export your popup analytics to use with your data warehouse.
- Paint a clearer picture of how your site visitors are interacting with your popup.
In this article, we guide you through how to export a popup analytics report, then provide additional resources.
Export Popup Analytics
- From your Postscript dashboard, select Analytics from the left-side navigation panel, then select Reports.
- In the upper-right corner, select Generate Report then choose Popup Analytics.
- Choose the timeframe then select the Generate button in the lower-right corner of the modal window. If your popup analytics report does not appear immediately, please refresh the page.
- Select the Download button on the right to download the file to your device. Note: reports are only available in your Postscript Reports tab for 7 days.
- Need a refresher on popup analytics? We've got you covered with this article!
- Curious to learn more about overall subscriber analytics? Check out this guide.
- Interested in doing a deep dive into Postscript analytics? Take a look at our analytics guide.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.