- Extend your brand experience from your website into the text thread by showing off the personality, voice, and creativity of your brand.
- Capture the attention of your subscribers by sending interactive campaigns.
- As subscribers take certain actions, like creating an order or responding to your messages, you can collect zero-part data that allows you to build more targeted segmentation for future sends.
In this article, we discuss five campaigns that can jumpstart your SMS strategy. We also link templates of each campaign flow that, when clicked, will open the flow in your Postscript account. You can customize each template and activate them when you are ready.
|Campaign Name & Template
|Drip Sale Campaign Flow
Drip campaign about an upcoming sale with last chance follow up.
Tip: Using a cancellation trigger in this flow will remove any subscriber who places an order after receiving the first message.
|Campaign Flow with Follow-Up
|Campaign flow with follow-up based on whether or not a subscriber placed an order.
|Almost Gone Campaign Flow
|Create urgency around low stock of your best-selling products.
|What We Can Do For You Campaign Flow
Share product benefits and let subscribers learn more about your brand and vision. This campaign template also invites subscribers to text you back!
|Personalized Discount Campaign Flow
Create an interactive campaign flow that asks subscribers what they are interested in, and then provides a personalized discount depending on the product they are interested in.
Tip: Using Subscriber Tags allows you to tag subscribers as interested in specific products - based on their reply - so you can create more targeted segments for future campaign sends.
- Interested in learning more about campaign flows? We've got you covered with our Guide to Campaign Flows.
- Ready to explore different types of segments? Check out the Segments section of the Help Center.
- Did you know you can only include Shopify-generated coupons in campaign messages? Learn more about using Shopify coupons in messages.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.