Automation flows are the perfect way to create and send multi-stage communications triggered by a certain event (e.g., subscribing to texts, abandoning a cart, etc.). With Flow Builder, you can easily visualize and build your flow, schedule individual messages, and take advantage of Wait for Event Branching.
How Creating a Product Feedback Flow Benefits You
- Learn firsthand what subscribers think of your products to guide your decision-making of future product releases or product improvements.
- Build or deepen relationships with your subscribers by offering an automated, interactive space where they can voice their opinions on your product.
- Gauge customer satisfaction based on subscriber replies.
Create a Product Feedback Automation Flow
- Create your automation flow and customize your flow properties.
- Add the delay and create your message by dragging and dropping the Send Message and Delay actions into your flow. Your first message should include a bank of potential answers that subscribers can respond with.
- Drag and drop a Wait for Event split. Select the Subscriber Response event and add branches that correlate to the bank of potential answers provided in your first message (step 2).
- Create branching messages to address each potential subscriber response. Tip: Use our Duplicate tool to clone messages and delays across branches.
- Select Save or Schedule or Activate in the upper-right area of Flow Builder. You can choose to activate the flow immediately or schedule the flow to activate at a certain time.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.