Campaigns allow you to schedule and send messages to a specific customer segment or your entire customer base. Campaigns differ from automations in that they contain one message and you control when they send.
Campaign templates make it easy to spin up fresh copy and ideas for holidays, back in stock, sales, product releases, and more. Simply choose your Template Type, select the template you wish to use, and you're ready to go.
Why You Should Consider Templates
- Get time added back to your day. Save time when creating your campaigns while still delivering top-notch content.
- Move past that writer's block. Use this feature as inspiration to get your creative wheels spinning, then easily create variations of campaign templates.
- Spice up your typical campaign approach. By including several types of campaigns including brand awareness, product highlights, and even interactive campaigns, this feature can help you explore other approaches to your campaign strategies.
How to Use Campaign Templates
- Select Messaging in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select Campaigns.
- Select Create Campaign in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select the Template Type dropdown, then choose your Template Type.
- Select the template you wish to use, then select Confirm in the bottom left corner of the Message Templates modal.
- Once you've chosen your template, be sure to name your campaign, then proceed to make any desired edits like adding a coupon, gif or image, or merge tags.
- Click Save & Continue to Preview in the bottom right corner to preview and send or schedule your campaign.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.