Who gets this? Shops on all Postscript plans have access to this feature. Learn more about Postscript Plans.
Postscript popups are a powerful and compliant way to collect both SMS and email subscribers. You can easily export email data collected from your Postscript popup to import into your email marketing solution.
Export Emails Collected From Popups
- Select Acquisition in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select Popups.
- Select Edit on the row of the desired popup.
- Under the Collection drop-down, ensure you've enabled email collection on your popup.
- Phone >> Email will display Postscript's compliant SMS collection page first and an email collection page second.
- Email >> Phone will display an email collection page first and Postscript's compliant SMS collection page second.
- Scroll down to the Email Collection Integration section. Database should be selected by default.
- Using Kaviyo? You can send email subscribers directly to a specific Klaviyo list. Learn more here.
- Select the Export link beneath the Database option.
- Define your desired date range and select Request Export.
- Postscript will automatically re-direct you to your Reports page. You can return to this page later if your export is now available immediately. Postscript notifies you when the export is available using a green banner at the bottom of the page.
- Did you know Postscript consolidates your Klaviyo messaging calendar and Postscript calendar for a unified view? Learn more here!
- Interested in sending email subscribers captured with your Postscript popup to Klaviyo? Learn how to forward email subscribers to your Klaviyo account.
- Have questions about sync times between Postscript and Klaviyo? Learn more here.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at email@example.com or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.