Postscript popups are a powerful and compliant way to collect both SMS and email subscribers. You can easily export email data collected from your Postscript popup to import into your email marketing solution.
Export Emails Collected From Popups
- Select Analytics in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select Reports.
- Select Generate Report in the upper-right corner. Then choose Popup Collected Emails.
- Choose your timeframe. Then select the Generate button.
- Your report will be added to the queue. If you do not see if after a few moments, please refresh your page.
- To download your report, select the Download button next to the report you generated.
- Did you know Postscript consolidates your Klaviyo messaging calendar and Postscript calendar for a unified view? Learn more here!
- Interested in sending email subscribers captured with your Postscript popup to Klaviyo? Learn how to forward email subscribers to your Klaviyo account.
- Have questions about sync times between Postscript and Klaviyo? Learn more here.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.