Postscript integrates with Klaviyo, allowing you to share information between the two solutions.
Klaviyo is an automated marketing campaign solution that focuses on email, social advertising, and analytics. By linking your Klaviyo account with Postscript, you can grow your SMS subscriber list through Klaviyo forms, popups, and email lists.
How Do Klaviyo Lists Work?
Klaviyo lists allow you to organize subscribers who opt-in via a specific popup or form. When you create a popup or form in Klaviyo, you assign a list to the modal.
Once someone opts-in using that form or popup, they are added to the assigned Klaviyo list and flow through to Postscript.
When Does Postscript Sync Klaviyo Data?
Postscript pulls two types of information from Klaviyo: lists and subscriber information. Check out the tabs below to learn more about the specific sync times for each.
- Postscript syncs newly created Klaviyo lists nightly.
- Example: Today you created a new Klaviyo list that you assigned to a popup where subscribers can sign up for early access to an upcoming new product drop. Since the list is brand new, it will not show in Postscript until the following morning. Any subscribers who sign up between now and then will appear with the list the next morning.
- Postscript syncs data for existing Klaivyo lists every fifteen minutes.
- Example: You re-activate an opt-in form assigned to your "New Subscribers" list in Klaviyo. Since this list has been used before, it is already in Postscript. Postscript will sync any new subscriber data from this list every fifteen minutes.
- Postscript syncs subscriber data every fifteen minutes.
- Example: A website visitor opts into SMS marketing using a giveaway Klaviyo popup. You created the popup (and the list) last week, so it already exists in Postscript. This new subscriber's data will show in Postscript during the next fifteen-minute sync time. Once synced, they will pull into any segment created from the Klaviyo list and will be searchable in Postscript.
- Link a Klaviyo Form or Popup. Learn how to successfully link Klaviyo forms and popups to collect subscribers that will appear in Postscript.
- Use Klaviyo Lists to Segment Customers. Learn how to use specific Klaviyo lists to create customer segments in Postscript and target subscribers who opt-in via specific forms or popups.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at email@example.com or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.