- Select Settings in the bottom-left corner of your Shopify dashboard.
- Select Policies at the bottom of the side menu.
- Select Create a template and edit every bracketed section accordingly.
- Select Save in the top-right corner to save your changes.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products, and other updates.
Text marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send text messages about our store, new products, and other updates. Updates include Checkout Reminders. Webhooks will be used to trigger the Checkout Reminders messaging system.
- Select Online Store in the side menu of your Shopify dashboard, then select Navigation.
- From the menus listed, select Footer menu.
- Select Add New item at the bottom of the Menu items list.
- Select the green Add button in the bottom-right corner.
- Save your updated menu.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.