Postscript integrates with Justuno, allowing you to share info information between the two solutions.
Justuno offers brands advanced visitor intelligence technology that creates profiles that identify, track, and analyze every individual who visits their website. With Justuno, brands can create engagement opportunities like popups and exit offers to increase conversion.
Why You Should Set Up Justuno
- Use Justuno popups and forms to collect SMS subscribers and have those subscribers automatically populate in Postscript.
- Reduce abandoned carts with exit offers that appear when Justuno detects a customer is about to leave your page.
- Encourage higher order values with personalized product recommendations that compliment what is in a customer's cart.
Create a Postscript API Key
- Select your Shop Name in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select API.
- Select Create Security Key Pair on the right side of the page, then confirm your action by selecting Yes.
- Select Show in the Private Key column to reveal your API key. Copy this key or write it down—you'll need to enter it in Justuno later.
Configure Postscript in Justuno
- Open a promotion and select the phone input field.
- Select the green Change Form button at the bottom of the right-side menu.
- Select Connect Provider, then select Connect SMS Provider.
- Enter the Private API Key you copied from Postscript in the popup and select Confirm.
- Enter a keyword for this form or popup.
- If you are using Justuno for specific giveaways and promotions, make sure you choose a keyword that has an appropriate reply set up.
- You can always create a new keyword for Justuno, if desired.
- Select the Import API Key.
- On the next page, you will see that Postscript has been enabled. Select Next in the top-right corner. Continue through the wizard until you create Create Form.
- Once you have finished designing your form or popup, you can select Publish.
Compliance Language Requirements
When collecting subscribers, the TCPA requires you to include necessary compliance language that informs visitors they are opting into SMS messaging from your store.
You can add an opt-in checkbox and field for compliance language by adding the Consent Checkbox layer to your form or popup.
Here's the TCPA-approved compliance language:
You should be all set to get started with Justuno!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.