When it comes to SMS, customers might reach out to you via your dedicated short code or toll-free number regarding products, promotions, or tracking inquiries.
You can create an auto-response to these types of communications so that customers know you received their text and either give an ETA on a response or direct them to your customer support email.
Why You Should Create an Auto-Response Message
- Set response expectations with subscribers who reach out.
- Direct subscribers where to best connect with your support team, such as email.
Create an Auto-Response Message
- Select Messaging in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select Automations.
- To create a new automation, select Create Automation in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select Custom Automation.
- Name your automation.
- From the Automation Trigger drop-down, select Subscriber Reply (Non-Keyword).
- Select Save & Continue to Messages in the bottom-right corner of the page.
- Define your Wait time and edit your Message. When done, select Save Automation.
- Finally, ensure you Enable your Auto-Reply automation.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.