Postscript integrates with Littledata, allowing you to share information between the two solutions.
Littledata is a next-gen tracking solution that helps brands get a complete picture of sales and marketing in the tools they already use, including Segment, Google Analytics, and Facebook. Littledata's server-side tracking captures every customer touch point, from checkout steps through recurring orders, repeat purchases, and refunds.
How a Littledata Integration Benefits You
- Single source of truth in Google Analytics. See which SMS campaigns are driving sales and exactly when and where customers are converting.
- Better marketing attribution. Littledata’s app stitches sessions together so you can understand performance and build better audiences in Facebook Ads, Google Ads and more.
- Complete subscription tracking. Littledata integrates with apps like Recharge and Smartrr to track recurring orders directly in Google Analytics.
Configure Littledata in Postscript
- From your Postscript Dashboard, select your shop name.
- Next, select Tracking.
- Under Campaign parameters, set Source (utm_source) to Static Value with the value postscript. Then, set Campaign (utm_campaign) to Campaign Name - this will set the campaign name dynamically.
- Under Automation parameters, set Source (utm_source) to Static Value with the value postscript. Then, set Campaign (utm_campaign) to Automation Name - this will set the automation name dynamically.
- Under Customer UTM Parameters, select Add Custom Parameter then add utm_medium in the key field with the value sms.
- To save and update your parameters, select Update Global UTM Tracking.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.