Postscript integrates with Smartrr, allowing you to share information between the two solutions.
Smartrr is a leading subscription-management platform used by brands to create a deeper connection between them and their most engaged customers through a premier subscription experience.
How a Smartrr Integration Benefits You
- Create a better subscription experience for your customers that increases lifetime value and overall engagement.
- Send subscribers actionable SMS messages about their upcoming subscription that enables them to skip deliveries and update their billing information right from the text thread.
Create a Postscript API Key
- Select your Shop Name in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select API.
- Select Create Security Key Pair on the right side of the page, then confirm your action by selecting Yes.
- Select Show in the Private Key column to reveal your API key. Copy this key or write it down—you'll need to enter it in Smartrr later.
Configure Postscript in Smartrr
- From your Smartrr admin view, select Integrations on the left-side navigation panel.
- Under Postscript, select the Connect button.
- Enter your Postscript API key then select Confirm.
- Your integration setup is complete!
- To learn how to set up Smartrr automations, head here.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.