Postscript integrates with Smartrr, allowing you to share information between the two solutions.
Smartrr is a leading subscription-management platform used by brands to create a deeper connection between them and their most engaged customers through a premier subscription experience.
How a Smartrr Integration Benefits You
- Create a better subscription experience for your customers that increases lifetime value and overall engagement.
- Send subscribers actionable SMS messages about their upcoming subscription that enables them to skip deliveries and update their billing information right from the text thread.
Create a Postscript API Key
- Select your Shop Name in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select API.
- Select Create Security Key Pair on the right side of the page, then confirm your action by selecting Yes.
- Select Show in the Private Key column to reveal your API key. Copy this key or write it down—you'll need to enter it in Smartrr later.
Configure Postscript in Smartrr
- From your Smartrr admin view, select Integrations on the left-side navigation panel.
- Under Postscript, select the Connect button.
- Enter your Postscript API key then select Confirm.
- Your integration setup is complete!
- To learn how to set up Smartrr automations, head here.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.
Are you BFCM ready? Gear up for the 2022 holiday season with our Ultimate BFCM Planner for SMS Marketers! Get your copy here.