Postscript integrates with Recharge, allowing you to share information between the two solutions. You can manage your Recharge and Postscript integration through the Recharge app page in your Shopify store.
Recharge is the leading subscriptions payments platform designed for merchants to set up and manage dynamic recurring billing across the web and mobile.
Why You Should Set Up Recharge
- Quickly create a subscription program and integrate it with your top tools and payment processors.
- Create a better subscription experience for your customers that increases lifetime value and overall engagement.
- Avoid customer churn by allowing subscribers to skip or delay deliveries, as well as swap out products.
- Gain insight into revenue, customers, and subscriptions with robust analytics.
Enable Postscript in Your Recharge Checkout
- From your Shopify account, open Recharge in your Apps list.
- Select the wrench icon in the top-right corner, then select Checkout from the options listed in the drop-down.
On this page, you will be pasting important CSS code in two locations: the Checkout CSS Editor and the Thank You page CSS Editor.
Checkout CSS Editor
- Scroll down to the CSS Editor.
- Paste the below code into the editor that appears once you've selected the checkbox:
Thank You Page CSS Editor
- Continue scrolling down the Checkout page.
- Locate the Thank you page section.
- Paste the below code into the Thank you page editor:
Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Save. Now your Recharge checkout page will display an unchecked SMS opt-in checkout box and compliant opt-in language.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.