With Shopify, you can compliantly collect SMS subscribers during the checkout process and have those subscribers flow through to Postscript.
- Easily ensure compliant SMS opt-in for all subscribers.
- Increase your Acquisition Rate which contributes to your overall Subscriber Lifetime Value.
- Allow Postscript and Shopify to communicate opt-in and opt-out statuses for all subscribers.
If you are adjusting your list growth efforts or strategy, follow the instructions below to deactivate SMS collection at checkout.
Deactivate Collection of SMS Consent
- Select Settings in the bottom-left corner of your Shopify Admin dashboard.
- Select Checkout and accounts on the right side of the page.
- Locate the Consent for marketing section.
- Deselect the second checkbox labeled SMS marketing
- Select Save in the top-right corner of the page.
List Growth Resources
- Ever wondered, “what’s the perfect popup formula to maximize conversions?” Learn more about finding your brand's perfect popup to maximize both list growth and conversions.
- Amassed a large TikTok following? Learn how to convert those followers into subscribers.
- Curious about other ways to grow your list? Postscript's Video Learning Library has a compilation of video guides covering how to grow your list with Postscript's back-in-stock tool, keywords, QR codes, email, and more.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.
Are you BFCM ready? Gear up for the 2022 holiday season with our Ultimate BFCM Planner for SMS Marketers! Get your copy here.