With Shopify, you can compliantly collect SMS subscribers during the checkout process and have those subscribers flow through to Postscript.
- Easily ensure compliant SMS opt-in for all subscribers.
- Increase your Acquisition Rate which contributes to your overall Subscriber Lifetime Value.
- Allow Postscript and Shopify to communicate opt-in and opt-out statuses for all subscribers.
If you are adjusting your list growth efforts or strategy, follow the instructions below to deactivate SMS collection at checkout.
Deactivate Collection of SMS Consent
- Select Settings in the bottom-left corner of your Shopify Admin dashboard.
- Select Checkout and accounts on the right side of the page.
- Locate the Consent for marketing section.
- Deselect the second checkbox labeled SMS marketing
- Select Save in the top-right corner of the page.
List Growth Resources
- Ever wondered, “what’s the perfect popup formula to maximize conversions?” Learn more about finding your brand's perfect popup to maximize both list growth and conversions.
- Amassed a large TikTok following? Learn how to convert those followers into subscribers.
- Curious about other ways to grow your list? Postscript's Video Learning Library has a compilation of video guides covering how to grow your list with Postscript's back-in-stock tool, keywords, QR codes, email, and more.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.