Tip: Select any of the photos of gifs in this article for a closer look.
Campaign flows are the perfect way to send multi-message campaigns to a specific customer segment or your entire subscriber base. With Flow Builder, you can easily visualize and build your flow, schedule individual messages, and take advantage of Wait for Event Branching.
How Creating a Product Feedback Campaign Benefits You
- Learn firsthand what subscribers think of your products to guide your decision-making of future product releases or product improvements.
- Build or deepen relationships with your subscribers by offering an automated, interactive space where they can voice their opinions on your product.
- Gauge customer satisfaction based on subscriber replies.
Create a Product Feedback Campaign Flow
- Create your campaign flow and customize your target segment.
- Create your message by dragging and dropping the Send Message action into your flow. Your first message should include a bank of potential answers that subscribers can respond with.
- Drag and drop a Wait for Event split. Select the Subscriber Response event and add branches that correlate to the bank of potential answers provided in your first message (step 2).
- Create branching messages to address each potential subscriber response. Tip: Use our Duplicate tool to clone messages and delays across branches.
- Select Save or Schedule or Activate in the upper-right area of Flow Builder. You can choose to activate the flow immediately or schedule the flow to activate at a certain time.
Tip: Use your responses tab to field subscriber feedback!
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.