Postscript integrates with Shopper Approved, allowing you to share information between the two solutions. Shopper Approved collects, manages, and displays ratings and reviews across the web to help improve and expand your brand's reputation and credibility, leading to more sales. Shopper Approved’s tools are strategically designed to maximize trust, visibility, traffic, and conversions. With our Shopper Approved integration, you can:
- Collect, manage, and display verified ratings & reviews online to increase credibility, traffic, and sales.
- Display Seller Ratings & Product Reviews in Google Ads, Google Shopping, Google organic search, social media, and your website.
- Collect more reviews via SMS.
- Segment users by review status and send automated Postscript SMS campaigns to specific groups.
In this article, we'll walk you through how to configure the integration and highlight key Shopper Approved automation flow triggers.
Create a Postscript API Key
- Select your Shop Name in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select API.
- Select Create Security Key Pair on the right side of the page, then confirm your action by selecting Yes.
- Add a label to your API key so you can track where this API key is being used.
- Select Show in the Private Key column to reveal your API key. Copy this key or write it down—you'll need to enter it in Shopper Approved later.
- Note: Be sure to write down or copy your Public API Key to your clipboard as you'll also need to enter this in Shopper Approved. Your Public API key begins with pk_.
Connecting Postscript to Shopper Approved
- From your Shopper Approved dashboard, select the menu icon in the top-left corner. Then navigate to Review Tools and select App marketplace.
- Locate the Postscript card, then select Get Started.
- Enter your Postscript Public API Key and your Postscript Private API key in the labeled fields.
- You are good to go with your Shopper Approved integration setup!
Shopper Approved-Specific Automation Triggers
|Postscript Trigger Event Name
Initial seller survey has been filled out.
|A customer has submitted the product survey portion of the follow-up survey.
|The full survey has been filled out with an overall rating of 4 or 5 stars.
|The full survey has been filled out with an overall rating of 3 stars.
|The full survey has been filled out with an overall rating of 1 or 2 stars.
|A customer has left a video review.
|A customer has left a product review containing a photo.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.