Postscript integrates with Loop, allowing you to share information between the two solutions. With Loop, you can offer your customers a personalized and automated subscription experience.
In this article, we discuss how to configure the integration and define Loop-specific automation triggers.
Create a Postscript API Key
Before configuring Postscript in Loop, you'll need to generate a private API key that you'll enter into Loop later. In this section, we'll walk you through how to generate your private API key.
- Select your Shop Name in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select API.
- Select Create Security Key Pair on the right side of the page, then confirm your action by selecting Yes.
- Add a label to your API key so you can track where this API key is being used.
- Select Show in the Private Key column to reveal your API key. Copy this key-- you'll need to enter it into Loop later.
Configure Postscript in Loop
- From the Loop dashboard, select Integrations on the left-side navigation panel.
- Find the Postscript integration, then enter the private API key you generated inside Postscript from earlier in this article.
- Select Connect.
Understanding Loop-Specific Automation Triggers
|subscription_created||New subscription is created|
|subscription_paused||Subscription is paused|
|subscription_resumed||Subscription is resumed|
|subscription_cancelled||Subscription is cancelled|
|subscription_reactivated||Subscription is reactivated|
|subscription_expired||Subscription is expired|
|order_upcoming||Upcoming recurring order reminder|
|order_out_of_stock||Order delayed/skipped out of stock|
|order_processed||Order processed successfully|
|order_partially_processed||Order partially processed|
|payment_attempt_failed_with_retries_left||Payment failed with retries left|
|payment_attempt_failed_last_retry_left||Payment failed with only 1 retry left|
|payment_attempt_failed||Payment failed with no retries left|
|payment_method_expiring_soon||Payment method expiring|
|flow_completed||Loop flow executed successfully|
|customer_activation||Customer created subscription but have not created the customer account yet|
Viewing Integration Statistics
After successfully connecting Postscript and Loop, select Integrations on the left-side navigation panel of your Loop dashboard, then find and select the Postscript integration. Within the Integration Overview tab, you can view event statistics, related to your Postscript integration, over a particular time period. The tab will also show if any errors occurred.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.