Segments can be employed to filter out unengaged subscribers or mobile carriers - depending on carrier costs. When you segment by carrier, you can:
- Segment out carriers that are experiencing sending delays.
- Save money by segmenting out mobile carriers with higher carrier fees.
In this article, we'll walk you through how to segment by carrier.
Create a Segment by Carrier
- From your Postscript Dashboard, select Messaging. Then select Segments.
- Select Create Segment in the upper-right corner.
- Name your segment. Be sure to name your segment something that will allow you to easily identify this list in the future.
- Select the dropdown and choose Subscriber Carrier. Choose a corresponding parameter (includes, does not include) and desired carrier you'd like to include or exclude.
- To add additional carriers, select the + Add Rule action and repeat the previous step.
- When you've completed building your segment, select Save Segment in the lower-right corner.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at email@example.com or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.