Postscript integrates with Justuno, allowing you to share info information between the two solutions.
Justuno offers brands advanced visitor intelligence technology that creates profiles that identify, track, and analyze every individual who visits their website. With Justuno, brands can create engagement opportunities like popups and exit offers to increase conversion.
Why You Should Set Up Justuno
- Use Justuno popups and forms to collect SMS subscribers and have those subscribers automatically populate in Postscript.
- Reduce abandoned carts with exit offers that appear when Justuno detects a customer is about to leave your page.
- Encourage higher order values with personalized product recommendations that compliment what is in a customer's cart.
Locate Your Postscript Legacy API Key
- Select your Shop Name in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select API.
- Locate your Legacy API Key at the top of the page. It's highlighted in blue.
- Copy this key or write it down—you'll need to enter this in Justuno later.
Configure Postscript in Justuno
- Open a promotion and select the phone input field.
- Select the green Change Form button at the bottom of the right-side menu.
- Select Connect Provider, then select Connect SMS Provider.
- Enter the API Key you copied from Postscript in the popup and select Confirm.
- Enter a keyword for this form or popup.
- If you are using Justuno for specific giveaways and promotions, make sure you choose a keyword that has an appropriate reply set up.
- You can always create a new keyword for Justuno, if desired.
- Select the Import API Key.
- On the next page, you will see that Postscript has been enabled. Select Next in the top-right corner.
- Remove the text block containing Email Address by selecting the corresponding red trashcan, then select Next.
- In order to be compliant, carriers require that SMS opt-ins stand alone from other forms of collection, such as email. You can include email on an additional page of your popup.
Compliance Language Requirements
When collecting subscribers, the TCPA requires you to include necessary compliance language that informs visitors they are opting into SMS messaging from your store.
You can add an opt-in checkbox and field for compliance language by adding the Consent Checkbox layer to your form or popup.
Here's the TCPA-approved compliance language:
You should be all set to get started with Justuno!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.