Postscript integrates with OptiMonk, allowing you to share information between the two solutions.
OptiMonk helps shops create better shopping experiences for their customers. With OptiMonk, you can use advanced segmentation, A/B testing, and analytics to understand customer behavior and craft a personal shopping experience.
Why You Should Set Up OptiMonk
- Promote special offers that turn new visitors into first-time buyers and convert existing customers into repeat buyers.
- Recommend products to boost average order value and generate larger purchases.
- Proactively prevent cart abandonment by detecting whether someone is about to leave your site.
Locate Your Postscript Legacy API Key
- Select your Shop Name in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select API.
- Locate your Legacy API Key at the top of the page. It's highlighted in blue.
- Copy this key or write it down—you'll need to enter this in OptiMonk later.
Configure Postscript in OptiMonk
- Create your Optimonk campaign and proceed to the trigger page (final page).
- On the Add Integration step, select Add New Integration.
- Choose Or Add A New One on the following page.
- Select Webhook from the options presented.
- On the New Global Setting popup, name the integration and enter the URL.
- Name: Enter Postscript.
- URL: Copy and paste the following: http://api.postscript.io/api/subscriber/add
- Select Done.
On the Integrations Settings page, you will need to add a few necessary field values and field identifiers.
|Field Values||Field Identifiers|
|YOUR KEYWORD NAME (ex: 10PERCENTOFF)||keyword|
|YOUR LEGACY API KEY||authorization|
If you are using OptiMonk forms or popups for specific giveaways and promotions, make sure you choose a keyword that has an appropriate reply set up. You can always create a new keyword for OptiMonk if desired.
Compliance Language Requirements
When collecting subscribers, the TCPA requires you to include necessary compliance language that informs visitors they are opting into SMS messaging from your store. At Postscript, we hard code compliance language into the popups you use.
Here's the TCPA-approved compliance language:
You should now be all set to get started with OptiMonk!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.