Postscript integrates with Digioh, allowing you to share information between the two solutions.
Digioh allows you to grow your SMS subscriber list using branded embedded forms, surveys, quizzes, landing pages, and more. With Digioh, you can create engaging designs with their flexible, drag-and-drop form builders.
Why You Should Set Up Digioh
- Use a suite of drag-and-drop tools to drive list growth, conversions, and revenue.
- Tailor when and where popups appear with flexible trigger conditions.
- Experiment with creative copy and form configurations, and few data points using robust analytics.
Create a Postscript API Key
- Select your store name in the top menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select API from the drop-down list.
- In the top-right corner of the API page, select Create Security Key Pair.
- Select Show in the Private Key column to reveal your API key. Copy this key or write it down.
Configure Postscript in Digioh
- Select Integrations at the top of your Digioh dashboard.
- From the Integration drop-down, select Postscript.
- Paste the private API key you copied from Postscript in the API Key field.
- Select Create Integration.
Once you create your integration, Digioh will ask you to select a Postscript keyword. If you are using Digioh forms for specific giveaways and promotions, make sure you choose a keyword that has an appropriate reply set up.
You can always create a new keyword for Digioh if desired.
Compliance Language Requirements
When collecting subscribers, the TCPA requires you to include necessary compliance language that informs visitors they are opting into SMS messaging from your store. At Postscript, we hard code compliance language into the popups you use.
Here's the TCPA-approved compliance language:
You should now be all set to get started with Digioh!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.