Postscript integrates with Wheelio, allowing you to share information between the two solutions. You can set up and manage your Wheelio integration through Shopify.
Wheelio puts a new spin (quite literally) on the traditional popup experience. With Wheelio, your visitors can spin a virtual wheel for a chance at a variety of discounts you define.
Why You Should Set Up Wheelio
- The easy-to-use dashboard lets you create, edit, and monitor your popups.
- Wheelio automatically applies discounts to Shopify checkout so your customers don't have to worry about remembering their code.
- Wheelio is fully optimized for mobile devices.
- Wheelio provides advanced popup triggers to help improve conversion rates.
Create a Postscript API Key
- Select your Shop Name in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select API.
- Select Create Security Key Pair on the right side of the page, then confirm your action by selecting Yes.
- Select Show in the Private Key column to reveal your API key. Copy this key or write it down—you'll need to enter it in Wheelio later.
Configure Postscript in Wheelio
- Select Integrations in the top menu.
- Scroll down to the SMS Integrations section and hover over Postscript. Select Login.
- Enter the API Key you copied from Postscript in the popup and select Confirm.
- Select a keyword from the List drop-down.
- If you are using Wheelio for specific giveaways and promotions, make sure you choose a keyword that has an appropriate reply set up.
- You can always create a new keyword for Wheelio, if desired.
- Select the Enable Postscript toggle.
- Select Save Changes in the top-left corner.
Phone input fields will now show as an option for all Wheelio campaigns, allowing you to add one to your design.
Enable SMS in a Wheelio Campaign
You'll also want to ensure the SMS is enabled for your individual Wheelio campaigns. You can select an active campaign from your listing to enable this setting.
- Select Integrations in the campaign's top menu.
- Locate and select the Enable SMS integration toggle so it displays green and ON.
- Choose the keyword you wish to link to the campaign from the List drop-down.
Compliance Language Requirements
When collecting subscribers, the TCPA requires you to include necessary compliance language that informs visitors they are opting into SMS messaging from your store.
Here's the TCPA-approved compliance language:
You should be all set to get started with Wheelio!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.