Postscript integrates with Triple Whale allowing you to share information between the two solutions.
About Triple Whale
Triple Whale gathers and centralizes the data that brands capture across all of the tools they use to market their business and presents it in a single place.
How a Triple Whale Integration Benefits You
- Level up your attribution. Gain an understanding of how SMS is contributing to your overall revenue.
- Centralize your marketing stack data in a single place so you can make more informed business decisions.
Configure Triple Whale in Postscript
- Select your Shop Name in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select Tracking.
- Locate the Adjust Global UTM Parameters card. Our Triple Whale integration is configured with our default settings shown above.
Add custom parameters (optional). You have the option to define additional UTM parameters if you are familiar with them.
- For example, you can set utm_medium as SMS. This allows you to break out traffic generated from your SMS campaigns from traffic generated through social and email marketing efforts.
- Save any changes that you have made.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.