Tip: Select any of the photos of gifs in this article for a closer look.
Campaign flows are the perfect way to send multi-message campaigns to a specific customer segment or your entire subscriber base. With Flow Builder, you can easily visualize and build your flow, schedule individual messages, and take advantage of Wait for Event Branching.
How Using Event Branching in Campaign Flows Can Benefit You
- Re-engage subscribers who receive your Flash Sale campaign, but do not purchase or use their coupon.
- Use Event Branching to send follow-up messages to subscribers who purchase from your Flash Sale.
Create a Flash Sale Campaign Flow with Event Branching
- Create your campaign flow and customize your target segment.
- Create your initial message by dragging and dropping the Send Message action into your flow.
- Drag and drop a Wait for Event split. Select the Order Created event and add the Max Wait Time you will wait for the event to occur.
- Customize the event branches based on if a subscriber uses their discount code within the Max Wait Time. Use the Discount Codes | Code property and list your Flash Sale coupon to target subscribers who received your Flash Sale campaign and then applied their discount code when placing their order.
- Add messages to each event branch that correlates to the subscribers' actions (i.e. if they place an order from your Flash Sale campaign using the Flash Sale coupon or do not purchase/purchase outside of the Max Wait Time window).
- Select Save or Schedule or Activate in the upper-right area of Flow Builder. You can choose to activate the flow immediately or schedule the flow to activate at a certain time.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at email@example.com or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.