With an add to cart abandonment automation, you can easily re-engage shoppers who have placed one or more items in their virtual shopping cart but haven't started the checkout process.
How Add to Cart Abandonment Benefits You
- Re-engage a potential sale, remind subscribers of their initial interest, and link them back to your shop!
- Provide shoppers with important information about a particular product to help nudge them closer to that sale.
- Let shoppers skip straight to checkout with an instant checkout link.
- Invite shoppers to interact with your shop via text. Answer questions they might have and create a virtual personalized shopping experience.
What You Need to Know
- Add to cart abandonment automations send after a cookied subscriber adds an item to their cart. Due to how cookied sessions are captured, it may take a shopper up to 30 minutes to enter your add to cart abandonment.
- Subscribers can only enter an add to cart abandonment automation once every 72 hours. This is a guardrail put in place to protect your subscribers from an excess of messages (and keep your unsubscribe rates low).
- At this time, add to cart abandonment automations follow the same guidelines as an abandoned cart automation:
- The automation can only contain one message.
- This message should send within 48 hours of the browsing session.
Create an Add to Cart Abandonment Automation
For an add to cart abandonment automation, you'll first need to select your automation trigger then write your automation message.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at email@example.com or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.