Shipping notifications keep customers updated on the delivery of an order they placed with your shop. The notifications contribute to a positive customer experience and help minimize shipping inquiries for your customer service team.
What You Can Do With a Wonderment Automation
- Create highly-branded shipping notifications.
- Proactively notify customers regarding delayed shipments and failed deliveries via text.
Create a Wonderment Automation
You can create an automation message that provides shipping updates for your customers. This is possible through a combination of unique Wonderment automation triggers and their message tags.
- Select Messaging in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select Automations.
- Select Create Automation in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select Custom Automation.
- From the Automation Trigger drop-down, select your desired Wonderment trigger.
- Attempted Delivery: Notifies the customer that the carrier attempted delivery at their residence.
- Carrier Picked Up: Notifies the customer that the carrier has picked up the order and it is no longer with your shop.
- Delivery Error: Notifies the customer there was an error in the delivery of their order.
- In Transit: Notifies the customer that their order is in transit to their residence.
- Out for Delivery: Notifies the customer that their order is out for delivery.
- Ready for Pickup: Notifies the customer that their order is ready for pickup at the carrier location.
- Shipment Confirmed: Notifies the customer that their order is confirmed for shipment.
- Shipment Delivered: Notifies the customer that their order has been delivered at their place of residence.
- Shipment Label Voided: Notifies the customer that a shipping label for their order was voided (in the event of an incorrect address or last-minute address change).
- Shipment Stalled: Notifies the customer of a delay in their order's delivery.
- Select Save & Continue to Messages in the bottom-right corner of the page.
- Place your typing cursor where you want the tracking-related tag to go in the message.
- Select the blue More button above the message field, then select Add Tag from the options listed.
- Choose the tracking-related tag you wish to include in your message, then select the blue Insert Tag option.
- Once done, select Save Automation in the bottom-right corner of the page.
- Last, ensure your automation is live by toggling the status to Enabled.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.