Tip: Select any of the images or GIFs in this article for a closer look.
Campaign flows are the perfect way to send multi-message campaigns to a specific customer segment or your entire subscriber base. With Flow Builder, you can easily visualize and build your flow, add delays between messages, and schedule a start date for sending.
Why Copy a Campaign
We understand that creating a campaign from scratch can be time-consuming, which is why we've made it even easier to copy campaigns with our copy feature.
- Quickly recreate a successful campaign flow such as a holiday promotion, daily deal, or educational campaign.
- Create a copy of an activated or drafted campaign and change the targeted customer segment.
- Build a library of campaign templates/drafts (ex: holiday campaign, product drop, daily deal). Clone the draft and enter specific details such as product links or discount codes.
- Run A/B tests on variations of campaigns. Try different messages, promotions, or visuals and see which campaigns perform better.
Copy a Campaign
- Select Messaging in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select Flow Builder.
- Locate the campaign you wish to clone, then select the three-dot icon to the far right of the campaign's row.
- Select Copy Flow from the options listed.
- Make your necessary changes, then select Activate Flow in the top-right corner of the page to send or schedule your campaign.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.