Growing your subscriber list is an essential part of a strong SMS strategy, and Postscript offers several creative ways to add SMS list growth opportunities throughout your marketing efforts.
In this article, we guide you through where you can edit and customize your opt-in landing page.
Customize Your Opt-In Landing Page
- Select Acquisition in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select List Growth Tools.
- Locate Share Your Opt-In Link and select the Get Started button.
- From the Choose a Keyword drop-down, select the keyword for the landing page you wish to edit (tip: use a unique keyword so you can clearly track list growth attributed to this landing page).
- Add a page title. This title will display on the browser tab when a customer is visiting your website.
- Select Create Page.
- To edit your landing page, select the Edit Page hyperlink to be routed to your Shopify admin.
- Within your Shopify admin, you can edit various elements of your landing page.
- To view the HTML of your landing page, select the <> icon in the upper right of the page editor.
- After editing your landing page, be sure to select Save in the bottom-right corner of the page.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.