Re:amaze offers ecommerce brands an integrated customer service, live chat, and helpdesk platform. With Re:amaze, brands can:
- Consolidate their customer support channels and respond faster than ever before.
- Easily forward subscriber text messages to Re:amaze and send a response back to the text thread.
- Use response templates and searchable FAQ articles to respond to your customers quicker.
- Manage multiple brands from one Re:amaze account.
In this article, we'll discuss how to connect your Re:amaze support email in Postscript.
Set Up Re:amaze in Postscript
- Select Messages in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select Responses.
- Select the Set Up Forwarding button in the top-right corner of the page. You will be redirected to your Shop Settings, where you can enter the email associated with your Re:amaze support desk.
- Select Save.
- You should now be all set to get started with Re:amaze! When your support team responds, the response will go straight to the subscriber's text thread.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.