Tip: Select any of the images or GIFs in this article for a closer look.
Postscript integrates with Re:amaze, allowing you to share information between the two solutions.
Re:amaze offers ecommerce brands an integrated customer service, live chat, and helpdesk platform. With Re:amaze, brands can consolidate their customer support channels and respond faster than ever before.
Why You Should Set Up Re:amaze
- Easily forward subscriber text messages to Re:amaze and send a response back to the text thread.
- Use response templates and searchable FAQ articles to respond to your customers quicker.
- Manage multiple brands from one Re:amaze account.
Set Up Re:amaze in Postscript
- Select Responses in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard.
- Select Forward Responses in the top-right corner of the page.
- Enter the email associated with your Re:amaze support desk.
- Select Start Forwarding.
When your support team responds, the response will go straight to the subscriber's text thread.
You should now be all set to get started with Re:amaze!
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at email@example.com or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.