Postscript integrates with Seguno, allowing you to share subscriber information between the two solutions. With our Seguno integration, you can forward SMS subscribers collected with Seguno popups to Postscript.
Create a Postscript API Key
- Select your Shop Name in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select API.
- Select Create Security Key Pair on the right side of the page, then confirm your action by selecting Yes.
- Add a label to your API key so you can track where this API key is being used.
- Select Show in the Private Key column to reveal your API key. Copy this key or write it down—you'll need to enter it in Seguno later.
Create a Postscript Keyword
To properly configure Postscript in Seguno, you'll need to generate a keyword that you'll enter into Seguno later. In this section, we'll walk you through how to create a keyword
- Select Acquisition in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select Keywords.
- Select Create Keyword in the top-right corner of the page.
- Name your keyword. Aim for something that will allow you to easily identify that this keyword is associated with your Seguno integration.
- Select Save Keyword.
- You can customize your keyword reply and add additional actions via + Add Action if desired.
- Be sure to activate your keyword before adding it in Seguno.
Set Up Your Seguno Integration
- From your Seguno dashboard, navigate to the Connections card on the right-hand side.
- Locate Postscript, then select the Connect hyperlink.
- Enter or paste your private API key you generated in Postscript earlier. Then select Next.
- Choose the Seguno-specific keyword you created earlier. Select Save.
Compliance Language Requirements
When collecting subscribers, the TCPA requires you to include necessary compliance language that informs visitors that they are opting into SMS messaging from your store. This language needs to appear beneath your call to action (e.g., a dynamic button or Text "DOGGONE" to 54631). Here's the TCPA-approved compliance language:
- If a subscriber enters a phone number that is already opted into a keyword for your shop, that subscriber will be updated with tags and properties collected from the popup.
- If a site visitor enters a phone number that has not opted into a keyword, that subscriber will receive a text to confirm the SMS subscription to your shop.
- Additional subscriber properties, such as first name, last name, birthdate, are also sent to Postscript if that information was provided when the subscribers signed up with the popup.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at email@example.com or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.