Postscript integrates with 1ClickPopup, allowing you to share information between the two solutions. With our integration, brands can forward phone numbers from 1ClickPopup to Postscript.
In this article, we'll walk you through how to create an API key and keyword that you'll add to your 1ClickPopup to successfully integrate 1ClickPopup with your Postscript account.
Create a Postscript API Key
- Select your Shop Name in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select API.
- Select Create Security Key Pair on the right side of the page, then confirm your action by selecting Yes.
- Add a label to your API key so you can track where this API key is being used.
- Select Show in the Private Key column to reveal your API key. Copy this key or write it down—you'll need to enter it in 1ClickPopup later.
Create a Postscript Keyword
To properly connect Postscript and 1ClickPopup, you'll need to generate a keyword that you'll enter into 1ClickPopup later. In this section, we'll walk you through how to create a keyword
- Select Acquisition in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select Keywords.
- Select Create Keyword in the top-right corner of the page.
- Name your keyword. Aim for something that will allow you to easily identify that this keyword is associated with your 1ClickPopup integration.
- Select Save Keyword.
- You can customize your keyword reply and add additional actions via + Add Action if desired.
- Be sure to activate your keyword before adding it in 1ClickPopup.
Connecting Postscript to 1ClickPopup
- Open your popup in 1ClickPopup.
- Select Edit settings, then Add integration.
- Select Postscript integration.
- Paste the Private API Key previously copied from your Postscript account.
- Select Refresh and select the keyword you've created for your 1ClickPopup Integration.
- Select Add, then Save.
Compliance Language Requirements
When collecting subscribers, the TCPA requires you to include necessary compliance language that informs visitors that they are opting into SMS messaging from your store.
Here's the TCPA-approved compliance language:
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.