Postscript integrates with Northbeam, allowing you to share information between the two solutions.
With Northbeam, you can holistically track marketing attribution across paid, owned, and organic channels to scale your brand profitably.
In this article, we'll discuss how to set your UTM parameters so that your Postscript attribution data funnels into Northbeam.
Configure Northbeam in Postscript
- From your Postscript Dashboard, select your shop name.
- Next, select Tracking.
- Under Campaign parameters, set Source (utm_source) to Static Value with the value postscript. Then, set Campaign (utm_campaign) to Campaign Name - this will set the campaign name dynamically.
- Under Automation parameters, set Source (utm_source) to Static Value with the value postscript. Then, set Campaign (utm_campaign) to Automation Name - this will set the automation name dynamically.
- Under Customer UTM Parameters, select Add Custom Parameter then add utm_medium in the key field with the value sms.
- To save and update your parameters, select Update Global UTM Tracking.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at email@example.com or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.