Postscript integrates with Privy, allowing you to share information between the two solutions.
Privy is a popular ecommerce marketing app that makes it easy for brands to design engaging popups, fly-out, and spin-to-win campaigns.
Why You Should Set Up Privy
- Use Privy popups, fly-outs, and spin to win forms to collect SMS subscribers and have those subscribers automatically populate in Postscript.
- Create cross-sell popups that suggest additional items based on what’s in a customer’s cart.
- Recover more sales and reduce cart abandonment with our exit popups.
Create a Postscript API Key
- Select your Shop Name in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select API.
- Select Create Security Key Pair on the right side of the page, then confirm your action by selecting Yes.
- Add a label to your API key so you can track where this API key is being used.
- Select Show in the Private Key column to reveal your API key. Copy this key or write it down—you'll need to enter it in Privy later.
Configure Postscript in Privy
- Select your account name in the top-right corner of your Privy dashboard, then select Integrations from the drop-down list.
- Locate and select Postscript from the available linked accounts.
- Enter the Email Address associated with your Postscript account.
- Paste the Legacy API Key you copied from Postscript.
- Select Link Account.
Create an Automation Rule in Privy
In order for a Privy campaign to pass phone numbers through to Postscript, you will need to create an automaton rule. You will need to do this for each campaign (popup, fly-out, spin to win, etc.) that you create in Privy.
- Under the Convert tab, select All Displays, then select your campaign.
- On the Follow-up tab of the campaign, select Sync signups in the bottom-middle of the page.
- Select Postscript from the Select Account drop-down.
- Choose a Keyword.
- If you are using Privy for specific giveaways and promotions, make sure you choose a keyword that has an appropriate reply set up.
- You can always create a new keyword for Privy, if desired. This helps you better track and target subscribers for this source.
- Select Save.
Compliance Language Requirements
When collecting subscribers, the TCPA requires you to include necessary compliance language that informs visitors they are opting into SMS messaging from your store.
Here's the TCPA-approved compliance language:
You should be all set to get started with Privy!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.