Postscript integrates with Gorgias, allowing you to share information between the two solutions.
Gorgias is a help desk solution designed for ecommerce stores. With Gorgias, you can provide multichannel customer service from a single platform and keep important customer communications in one place.
Why You Should Set Up Gorgias
Centralize all your support tickets in one location, including responses to campaigns and automations.
Edit customer orders, subscriptions, or refund payments from Gorgias.
Prioritize customer questions and requests so you can provide better, more personal service.
Locate Your Gorgias Credentials
- On your Gorgias dashboard, select the three-dot icon in the top-left corner, and select Settings from the options listed.
- Under You, select REST API.
- On this page, locate your Base API URL and Username. Copy these or write them down-- you'll need to enter them in Postscript later.
Enter Gorgias Information in Postscript
- Select Apps in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard.
- Locate and select Gorgias. You can scroll to locate the integration or search for it using the search field at the top of the Integration page.
- Enter the requested information—Base API URL (listed as Gorgias URL) and Gorgias Username.
- Optional: Select the Auto-Create Tickets checkbox. This automatically creates tickets in Gorgias for every SMS response you receive from your customers.
- Once the information is added to the Account Details section, select the Update button below the Auto-Create Tickets checkbox.
- Under the Authentication section, add your Account name (Tip: the account name is the subdomain of your Gorgias URL. For example, looking at the Gorgias URL: postscript.gorgias.io/api - the account name is Postscript).
- Select the OAuth button to be redirected to the Gorgias authentication page (Tip: If you are not redirected, please ensure you are signed into your Gorgias account).
- Select Authorize. Once the connection is reauthenticated, you will be redirected to your Postscript Apps page.
- Select the Enabled toggle so it shows as green.
You should now be all set to get started with Gorgias!
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at email@example.com or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.