Note: Zipify OneClickUpsell (OCU) available through the Shopify app store now works with Shopify checkout. This means you do not need to set up an integration between Postscript and OCU--everything is ready to go.
However, if you are still using legacy OCU, then you can follow the steps outlined below to set up the legacy integration.
Postscript integrates with Zipify's OneClickUpsell (OCU), allowing you to share information between the two solutions. You can enable and manage your OCU integration through the OneClickUpsell app page in your Shopify store.
Zipify's OneClickUpsell (OCU) makes it easy for you to offer customers pre- and post-purchase upsells using various funnels. With OCU, you can analyze customer segments, shopping history, and behavior to ensure upsells are relevant.
Why You Should Set Up OneClickUpsell
- Increase revenue by using pre-purchase, post-purchase, and thank you page upsells.
- Offer complementary products, product upgrades, and product bundles right from the cart page.
- Trigger upsells by products, specified product variant, or collection.
Authorize Postscript in OneClickUpsell
- Select Integrations in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard.
- You can scroll to locate OneClickUpsell or search for it using the search field at the top of the page.
- Once located, select OneClickUpsell.
- Postscript will take you to your Shopify store, where you can select Authorize.
Attribute OneClickUpsell Checkouts to Subscribers
In order to attribute orders made through OCU checkout to your SMS subscribers, you will need to add additional code within OneClickUpsell.
- Navigate to the admin section of OneClickUpsell in Shopify.
- Select Settings in the lower-left corner of the OCU page, then select Advanced Settings and Additional Scripts.
- Add the below code in two places: First Upsell Page Scripts and Thank You Page Scripts.
Create a OneClickUpsell Abandoned Cart Automation
- Select Automations in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard.
- Select Create Automation in the top-right corner of the page.
- You can choose to create a Custom Automation or select Abandoned Cart to use a template.
- Locate your Automation Trigger and select OCU: Checkout Started from the options listed in the drop-down.
- If you choose the Abandoned Cart template, you will need to select Edit in the top-right corner of the automation summary page in order to edit the automation trigger.
- Continue with creating your automation.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.