Postscript integrates with Spellbound, allowing you to share information between the two solutions.
Increase engagement and conversions by embedding Spellbound's interactive widgets in your marketing emails. With Spellbound, you can design your widget with their no-code designer, connect your favorite integrations, then use your existing email service provider (ESP) to send off the emails so you never have to sacrifice deliverability or migrate sending platforms.
How a Spellbound Integration Benefits You
- Embed your SMS sign up form in any of your emails with Spellbound to pass subscribers from your email sign up form right to your Postscript list.
- Use Spellbound to collect SMS subscribers in your post-purchase or welcome series email flows or at the bottom of your email campaigns to optimize SMS subscriber list growth.
Create a Postscript API Key
- Select your Shop Name in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select API.
- Select Create Security Key Pair on the right side of the page, then confirm your action by selecting Yes.
- Add a label to your API key so you can track where this API key is being used.
- Select Show in the Private Key column to reveal your API key. Copy this key or write it down—you'll need to enter it in Spellbound later.
Configure Postscript in Spellbound
- In your Spellbound account, select Create Email.
- Select any element in the email designer, then choose the + icon to add a new interactive widget.
- Select Postscript from the list then add your private API key from your Postscript account.
- Configure your default country and keyword (Note: The reply created for this keyword will be the reply subscribers receive upon opt-in. Tip: Create or use a keyword that's specific to your email to easily track performance analytics in the future.).
Compliance Language Requirements
When collecting subscribers, the TCPA requires you to include necessary compliance language that informs visitors they are opting into SMS messaging from your store.
Here's the TCPA-approved compliance language:
When collecting subscribers using a list growth integration, subscribers will be prompted with a "Reply Y to Subscribe" text to confirm their opt-in. This allows your shop to confirm they are a valid, consenting subscriber. This Reply Y interaction is automatic and cannot be disabled.
You should now be all set to get started with Spellbound!
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.