Creating a successful campaign starts with knowing the best audience to target. By creating a segment that captures subscribers who have already authorized their Shop Pay wallet with Postscript, your brand can target a segment with more propensity to purchase and ultimately, launch more impactful Text-to-Buy campaigns.
What to Know About Shop Pay Subscribers
- Subscribers are added to this segment once they engage with a prior Text-to-Buy campaign and complete the one-time Shop Pay Wallet authorization.
- Consumers reserve the right to remove access to authorized third-party applications within their Shop Pay Wallet. If a subscriber removes access to Postscript in their Shop Pay Wallet, they will be removed from this segment.
Create a Segment of Shop Pay Subscribers
- From your Postscript Dashboard, select Messaging; then, select Segments.
- Select Create Segment in the upper-right corner.
- Name the segment. Be sure to use a name that will allow you to easily identify this segment in the future.
- Under Segment Criteria, select the dropdown and choose Shop Pay Authorized.
- Select the equals refinement criterion. Your segment should read, Shop Pay Authorized equals TRUE.
- Save. Save your segment by selecting Save Segment in the bottom-right corner.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.
Are you BFCM ready? Gear up for the 2022 holiday season with our Ultimate BFCM Planner for SMS Marketers! Get your copy here.