Text-to-buy enables subscribers to purchase directly through the text thread of a promotional SMS message using a Shop Pay account. If you have not set up Text-to-Buy functionality for your account, start here.
How Text-to-Buy Campaigns Benefits You
- Increase sales by empowering your customers to purchase through shoppable text messages.
- Fast-track the most important step in the customer journey: the purchase.
- Centralize how customers interact with your brand by allowing customers to purchase, receive shipping notifications, and contact customer support within a single text thread.
Create a Text-to-Buy Campaign
- From your Postscript Dashboard, select Messaging, then select Campaigns.
- Select an open campaign or create a new campaign.
- Within the campaign editor, select the More dropdown. Choose Add PS Pay Checkout.
- A modal window will pop up allowing you to create a cart for your subscribers. Choose your product and variant, then select Add Products.
- Note: If the dropdown does not display the desired products, please ensure all products in your Shopify admin are available to the Postscript Sales Channel. You can find more information on how to do that here.
- A preview of your message and the text-to-buy copy will populate in the message.
- Note: the text-to-buy container copy is static and cannot be customized at this time.
- Save your campaign by selecting Save & Continue to Preview in the bottom right of the editor.
- Once your campaign is crafted, select Send Campaign Now to immediately fire off your campaign. Alternatively, select Schedule Campaign to send your campaign at a later date and time.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.
Are you BFCM ready? Gear up for the 2022 holiday season with our Ultimate BFCM Planner for SMS Marketers! Get your copy here.