When migrating your SMS program to Postscript from Attentive, your shop can upload your previously collected subscriber contact list so you can hit the ground running with your Postscript-hosted SMS program. Follow the instructions below to ensure you only upload those who are actively subscribed to your SMS program.
Export your subscriber list from Attentive
At this time, Attentive requires that you request your subscriber list from your account representative. When requesting a backup subscriber report, we encourage you to request at least the following information:
- Phone number
- Opt-in status (note: this is usually shown in 1’s and 0’s)
- SMS Consent Timestamp
Import your subscriber list to Postscript
- Head to Postscript's Subscriber List Upload form.
- Fill out each required field. Attach your CSV from Attentive at the end of the form.
- Postscript's compliance team will review your list and upload it to your account in 1-3 business days. Once uploaded, you will be notified in-app and automatically see your subscribers added to your Postscript account.
Tip: Be sure to copy over your welcome series, cart recovery, or post-purchase automations prior to disconnecting your previous SMS program. Learn more about setting up Postscript automations here.
Before You Go
- Before exporting your list to upload to Postscript, be sure to deactivate list growth tools (popups, keywords, landing pages, etc.) on Attentive so your list exports are comprehensive and as up-to-date as possible ahead of the migration.
- Once you're migrated to Postscript, activate Postscript list growth tools (popups, keywords, landing pages, etc.) to begin subscriber acquisition again.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.