When migrating your SMS program to Postscript from Klaviyo, your shop can upload your previously collected subscriber contact list so you can hit the ground running with your Postscript-hosted SMS program. Follow the instructions below to ensure you only upload those who are actively subscribed to your SMS program.
Export your subscriber list from Klaviyo
- Within your Klaviyo account, select Lists & Segments on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Select Create List/Segment in the upper-right corner. Then choose Segment.
- Name your segment. Be sure to give it a name that will allow you to easily identify it among your lists and other segments when exporting.
- Under Definition, select the dropdown and choose What someone has done (or not done).
- Next to Has choose Consented to Receive SMS. Then, select at least once and over all time as your following values.
- Select the + AND connector. Then, under Definition, select the dropdown and choose What someone has done (or not done).
- Next to Has choose Unsubscribed from SMS. Then, select zero times and over all time as your following values.
- Select Create Segment in the bottom-right of the editor.
- Once the segment is created, select Manage Segment in the upper-right corner, then choose Export Segment to CSV.
- Select the checkbox next to Property to select all. Once all of the properties are selected, choose Start Export in the upper-right corner.
- Once the export is complete, you can find this segment in your computer's Downloads file.
Import your subscriber list to Postscript
- Head to Postscript's Subscriber List Upload form.
- Fill out each required field. Attach your CSV from Klaviyo at the end of the form.
- Postscript's compliance team will review your list and upload it to your account in 1-3 business days. Once uploaded, you will be notified in-app and automatically see your subscribers added to your Postscript account.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.
Are you BFCM ready? Gear up for the 2022 holiday season with our Ultimate BFCM Planner for SMS Marketers! Get your copy here.