Shops can schedule popups to activate or deactivate at a specific date and time. For example, if a shop is running a general homepage popup and has a product launch coming up, they may use this feature to schedule:
- The deactivation of their general homepage popup
- The activation of their product launch promotional popup
- The deactivation of their product launch promotional popup once the promotion is over
- The re-activation of their general homepage popup
How Scheduling Popups Benefits You
- Make planning your marketing efforts more efficient by taking advantage of this feature's set-it-and-forget-it functionality for holiday promotions, product launches, or flash sales.
- Align your visitors' popup experiences with your shop's current promotions to boost awareness and optimize the success of your promotional efforts.
How to Schedule a Popup
- Select Acquisition in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select Popups.
- Locate the popup you would like to schedule and select the Actions dropdown on the right side of the page (If you have not yet created the popup, do that first).
- If there is not an existing scheduled event for a popup, the link will say Schedule. If there is an existing event, the link will say Edit Schedule.
- Select Schedule or Edit Schedule.
- Set a time to Enable popup or Disable popup this popup.
- By choosing Enable popup, you are choosing to show the popup on a specific date at a specific time.
- By choosing Disable popup, you are choosing to remove the popup from showing on a specific date at a specific time.
- Select Schedule to schedule your popup and save your changes.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at email@example.com or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.