We are so excited to share that you can now create a side image desktop popup in Postscript.
What to Know About Side Image Popups
- At this time, a side image popup features an image on the left side of the popup and SMS/email collection on the right side.
- Side images will work best if they are 400px wide and 600px tall. Additionally, the file size must be below 750 KB. We recommend less than 500 KB for optimal sizing and resolution.
Create a Side Image Popup
- Select Acquisition in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select Popups.
- Select the desktop you wish to edit, or select Create Popup in the top-right corner and select Desktop.
- Locate the Side Image field in the Popup Design section and select Upload.
- You can drag-and-drop your image into the popup window, or select Choose File to select the image from your device.
- Once the image uploads, you can preview the image desktop preview on the right side of the page.
- Select Save to save your changes.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.