Keywords truly are one of the easiest ways to grow your subscriber list. You can include a keyword in a website banner or popup, social media campaigns, emails, printed marketing materials, videos, and more.
Keyword replies are the messages sent to a subscriber when they opt-in using a specific keyword. While you cannot edit a keyword after creation, you can absolutely edit the keyword reply. We walk through how to do this below.
Customize a Keyword Reply
- Select Acquisition in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select Keywords.
- Located the keyword for the reply you wish to edit, and select Edit Actions to the far-right of the row.
- On the keyword details page, locate the purple Reply action block and select the gear icon in the top-right corner.
- Once you are on the Reply page, you can make edits as desired. This can include, but is not limited to:
- Enabling Only send once per subscriber, which would only send any offer in the keyword reply once per phone number.
- Enabling Only send to new subscribers, which would only send the keyword reply to those subscribers who were not already opted into SMS messages.
- Adding (or removing) an image or GIF
- Editing your existing message and coupon offer. For example, a brand might want to change an 10% off coupon to 15%, or include a free shipping offer instead.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.