We are thrilled to announce that you can now create and maintain different popup designs for both desktop and mobile popups!
What's Changing and When
Starting the week of 2/14/22, you'll be able to build a library of active and inactive popup designs for your Postscript mobile and desktop popups.
Here's how this change benefits you:
- Create a popup design ahead of a big sale or product launch and enable it the day the sale or early access goes live.
- Test out different offers, copy, and/or design to see which popups generate more SMS opt-ins.
- Switch back to your standard popup design after a special promotion or event.
Check Out the New Popup Page
- Select Acquisition in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select Popups.
- Select Create Popup in the top-right corner of the page, then select the type of popup you wish to create—Desktop or Mobile.
- Give your popup a Name in the first field. This will help you identify it in the listing.
- You can quickly disable a popup and enable an alternate popup by selecting or deselecting the Enabled toggle from the Popup listing.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at email@example.com or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.