In the marketing world, campaigns are highly-organized and strategic efforts that help a company achieve a specific goal, such as increasing brand awareness, generating revenue, or promoting a new product.
Campaigns often take an omi-channel approach, meaning shops will use email, social media, radio and television ads, and other methods of communication to get their message out. An SMS campaign is sending that message via a text.
With Postscript, shops can send single or multiple SMS or MMS message campaigns to their subscribers. Campaigns give shops a great deal of creative flexibility because they can be used for a variety of different promotions.
For example, you can use campaigns to:
- Tease or announce an upcoming product launch.
- Drop flash sales or weekly promotions.
- Send a content drip featuring product resources (e.g., blog links, reviews, tutorials, etc.).
- Introduce subscribers to your new phone number or short code.
- Treat subscribers to an interactive experience.
- Share an upcoming holiday promotion.
- Simply say hello, send a thank you, or brighten your subscribers' day with a fun, non-transactional message.
Real-Life Customer Campaigns
Want to see some campaigns in action? Check out the below campaigns sent by Postscript merchants to their subscribers.
Learn More About Campaigns
Postscript's Flow Builder allows shops to add multiple messages to a campaign, set wait delays (e.g., 5 hours, 2 days, 1 week, etc.) between each message, and even schedule campaigns to send at a future date.
Learn more about Postscript campaigns with the resources linked below!
- Create a Campaign. Learn the basics of creating a campaign in Postscript.
- Customize Your Message. Explore the many ways to can customize your campaign message to reflect your brand's voice and personality.
- Guide to Campaigns. Want to talk strategy? Dive deeper into the role campaigns can play in your marketing plan, how to read campaign performance data, and the different types of campaign you can send.
- Fantastic Texts. Need inspiration? Check out more real-life campaign examples and see how other brands engage their subscribers using campaigns.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our wonderful Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat. You can also submit a support request here!
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.