Campaign flows are the perfect way to send multi-message campaigns to a specific customer segment or your entire subscriber base. With Flow Builder, you can easily visualize and build your flow, add delays between messages, and schedule a start date for sending.
How a New Number Campaign Benefits You
- Give subscribers a heads up that your shop is switching numbers and they'll be getting messages from you on a new number.
- Encourage customers to save your new number as a contact in their phone.
- Remind customers of the benefits and perks of being part of your SMS club.
Choose the Segment
Every campaign sends to a subscriber segment. This ensures that campaign messages are only sent to those subscribers who you wish to receive these messages.
Reminder, you will need to create your desired segment before you can select it in the campaign Flow Builder.
- Select Messaging in the side menu of your Postscript dashboard, then select Flow Builder.
- Select Create Flow in the top-right corner.
- Under Campaign, select your desired customer segment from the drop-down.
- What segment should I choose? A new number campaign is definitely one you want to send to your All US/CANADA Customers and Subscribers. You want everyone to know you'll be texting from a new toll-free number or short code.
- Select Create Campaign Flow in the bottom-right corner of the page.
Create Your Campaign
Creating a new number campaign is easy with Flow Builder's drag and drop functionality. Review how to create a campaign flow, then add the copy, images/GIFs, and delays you desire.
We offer examples below of how you might structure these campaigns. How many messages you include, wait times, and choice of copy will depend on your brand, products, and marketing strategy.
If moving from a Postscript number to a new Postscript number, use this message to let subscribers know this is the last message from your old number.
(If you are moving to Postscript from another SMS platform, you would send a goodbye message from that number/platform.)
It's not goodbye, it's see you soon... from our ✨ new number ✨
We'll be making the switch soon, so keep an eye out!
|Set Wait Delay: Depends
You'll work with your CSM or AE on when your new number will go live and can time your delay accordingly.
|Message 2||Say hello from your new number. Encourage subscribers to save your new number and highlight the benefits of your SMS club.||
New phone, who dis?
- Fantastic Texts. Need some inspiration? Check out some real-life shops and how they interact with their subscribers using campaigns.
- Postscript Roots. Level up your SMS skills with our quick walkthrough videos of Postscript features and tools.
- A/B Testing Your Campaigns. Learn A/B testing best practices and how to create your test groups.
Need ongoing channel strategy guidance? Please fill out this form and we'll connect you to one of our certified partners.